- Generates clean power for the local utility to help meet state renewable portfolio standards.
- The groundmount fixed-tilt portfolio sells electricity to the local utility in each of its locations. Each transaction benefits from the availability of the North Carolina state solar tax credit program.
- Power Purchase Agreements are for 15 years.
- Experienced developer utilizes its own EPC subsidiary. Independent Engineer, Appraiser, Accountant, and Counsel are industry respected, experienced providers.
- Site control through long-term lease on various rural locations in North Carolina.
For more information, please contact Karin Berry at email@example.com