- Generates clean power for an accredited University at a 25% savings against existing rates.
- The groundmount fixed-tilt system is located on land owned by the University. Credits for the electricity generated are applied to the overall campus utility bill.
- The University executed a 20 year Net Metering Agreement.
- Experienced developer and well-capitalized EPC contractor. Independent Engineer, Appraiser, Accountant, and Counsel are industry respected, experienced providers.
- Site control through long-term lease on rural land in New York owned by the offtaker.
For more information, please contact Karin Berry at email@example.com