- Located in states of New York, Arizona, New Jersey and California
- Generates clean power for approximately 950 residential offtakers with at least 20% savings against existing rates.
- The rooftop fixed-tilt portfolio generates electricity which offsets the residential customers’s utility bill. The Project Company owns the installation and receives a regular lease payment from the customers.
- Lease agreements are for 20 years. Customers must have FICO scores of at least 700 and the installation must be on the customer’s primary residence.
- Experienced developer utilizes its own EPC subsidiary. Independent Engineer, Appraiser, Accountant, and Counsel are industry respected, experienced providers.
- The project achieves site control by including easement rights for the solar installation in the lease agreement.
For more information, please contact Karin Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org