The National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) seeks a Project Manager to perform due diligence and underwriting activities for prospective investments identified by Acquisition Managers after a Letter of Intent has been executed. These tax credit investments may include debt and equity investments in residential, commercial and mixed-use historic rehabilitation projects involving historic and New Markets tax credits. The Project Manager will prepare investment committee write-ups and present investments to the board Investment Committee, close transactions, and transition the project to the Asset Management team.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in real estate or finance (or equivalent work experience) and either a master’s degree in business, finance or real estate (or equivalent) or more than 5 years of experience
- At least 5 years of real estate investment analysis/underwriting experience
- Experience in complex urban subsidized housing and commercial real estate finance
- Strong financial analysis and spreadsheet (Excel) skills required
- Prior experience working with tax credits, governmental agencies, nonprofit groups, and for-profit developers desired
- Expertise in legal, tax and accounting aspects of tax credit projects required
- Knowledge of historic and New Markets tax credits, the master tenant ownership structure, and the historic tax credit certification process preferred
- Excellent writing skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team setting
- Willingness to travel and work an unconventional schedule
- Healthcare, vision and dental benefits 80% covered by NTCIC
- 401k Plan (includes Safe Harbor 5%)
- Generous paid sick leave and vacation leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Short-Term Disability
- Group Term Life Insurance paid by NTCIC
- Annual Performance Bonus
To apply for this position, click here or email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to 1089947-CSemail@example.com. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.