NTCIC seeks a Project Manager to perform due diligence and underwriting activities for prospective tax credit investments identified by acquisition managers after a letter of interest has been executed, prepare investment committee write-ups and present investments for approval, and facilitate transaction closings. These tax credit investments may include debt and equity investments in residential, commercial, and mixed-use historic rehabilitation projects involving historic and new markets tax credits.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) enables tax credit equity investments that support sustainable communities nationwide. NTCIC places qualified federal and state Historic Tax Credits (HTC), New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC), and Solar Tax Credits (ITC). NTCIC is a wholly-owned for-profit subsidiary of the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in real estate or finance (or equivalent work experience) and either a master’s degree in business,
- Finance or real estate (or equivalent) or more than 5 years of experience
- At least 5 years of real estate investment analysis/underwriting experience
- Experience in complex urban subsidized housing and commercial real estate finance
- Strong financial analysis and spreadsheet (Excel) skills required
- Expertise in legal, tax, and accounting aspects of real estate projects required
- Knowledge of historic and new markets tax credits preferred
- Excellent writing skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team setting
- Willingness to travel periodically
To apply for this position, click here.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts, and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.