The position of Director of Project Management (DPM) will work as a partner with the Managing Director of NT Solar to lead transaction closings and asset management transition on $50 to over $100 million in investment tax equity annually with a growing and dynamic group of investor and developer partners. The DPM will also participate in business development, staff management, and overall process improvements for NT Solar.
- Master’s Degree in Business/Finance or related field or Juris Doctor degree
- 7-10 years of transaction management experience and proven ability to drive transaction closings to completion while maintaining necessary credit, accounting, and legal standards
- Extensive tax credit finance background
- Solar Tax Credit experience strongly preferred
- Proficiency in transacting in non-recourse project finance debt products including tax equity
- Ability to analyze new business opportunities (e.g. new tax credit programs, new asset classes) and develop programmatic structures and alternatives to address relevant risks and benefits
Preferred Skills & Abilities
- Familiarity and comfort with the relevant terms of all sources of financing commonly used in connection with tax credit transactions, and the means to balance equities among all stakeholders
- Ability to organize and manage multiple sources of data and effectively implement data management systems for multiple transactions at different stages concurrently
- Ability to conceptualize and structure complicated transactions that rely on knowledge of tax law, accounting practices, financing tools, and power contracts
- Ability to read, analyze and negotiate complex legal documents
- Ability to interact well with other team members, in person and by phone and email, to effectively communicate and resolve issues verbally and in writing
- Ability to analyze complex financial models for accuracy, programmatic compliance, credit risk, and accounting principles
- Ability to manage the closing process with all counterparties, their respective counsel, and third-party service providers while maintaining valued partnerships
To apply for this position, click here, or email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to 1567497-CJBemail@example.com. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.