National Trust Community Investment Corporation seeks an experienced Operations and Office Manager to provide high-level operations, office, and administrative support and ensure the smooth, day-to-day running of the corporate headquarters office located in Washington, DC. The position will support HQ and remote staff with office-related administrative functions, HR support, IT administration, and other day-to-day needs. We are looking for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment and who can manage multiple projects simultaneously. The ideal candidate should have experience supporting office operations preferably in a client service-focused professional industry. The position requires working in person at the Washington, DC HQ office at least three days per week or more as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or more than 5 years of experience
- Previous experience in Office Management and maintaining operational systems
- Must be located in the Washington, DC area and able to work in the HQ office at least 3 days per week (or more as needed)
- Strong Microsoft O365 skills (SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Previous experience with Salesforce preferred
- Ability to perform very detailed work at the highest quality
- Excellent written, problem-solving, and verbal communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and leadership qualities
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team setting
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay, and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts, and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability NTCIC actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.