National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC), an affiliate of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, is among the largest Tax Credit Syndicators in America. The organization supports the country’s architectural heritage and community development initiatives through the provision of Federal and State Historic Preservation, New Markets, Low-Income Housing, and Renewable Energy Tax Credits. These programs work to support efforts of state and local governments, nonprofit organizations, community organizations, and mission-oriented developers to bring opportunities to our nation’s underserved communities. Over the past 20 years, NTCIC has provided over $1.5 billion in capital to nearly $6 billion in historic preservation and clean energy efforts nationwide.
NTCIC seeks an ambitious Marketing Specialist to be responsible for supporting our overall digital marketing efforts. This person will be an integral part of the creation, implementation, tracking, and optimization of our digital and social marketing campaigns. The Marketing Specialist will also work collaboratively and independently to produce content for digital and traditional media and coordinate events. This person should be a self-motivated and proactive individual who can generate creative ideas and be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics.
- Degree in marketing, communications or equivalent plus 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Exceptional copyediting skills for grammar, accuracy, and company tone
- In-depth knowledge of social media marketing/advertising best practices (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram)
- Talent for creative writing and adapting language, format, and style for various media and audiences
- Strong research and analytical skills, coupled with project management and planning skills
- Understanding of SEO, keyword research, and web traffic metrics
- Proven experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite programs, specifically Acrobat, Photoshop, InDesign, & Illustrator
- Experience clearly and precisely expressing complex ideas in written and graphical form
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize judiciously in response to a high-volume of competing requests
- Adaptability and flexibility in working across a dispersed and dynamic work environment
- Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively towards common goals
- Knowledge, experience, or interest in historic preservation and/or community development finance a plus
CLICK HERE or email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to 1151270-CJBfirstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a cover letter in the body of your email message.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability and actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.