National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) enables tax credit equity investments that support sustainable communities nationwide. NTCIC places qualified federal and state historic tax credits (HTC), new markets tax credits (NMTC), solar tax credits (ITC) and low-income housing tax credits (LIHTC).
NTCIC seeks an enthusiastic Marketing & Communications Manager to spearhead our overall marketing efforts. This person will work directly with our Senior Management, Acquisitions and Public Policy teams to create, manage, and implement communications campaigns, coordinate PR activities, events planning, government relations support, and oversight of social media platforms with the goal of implementing the company’s thought leadership and enhanced internal and external communications strategic plans.
• Develop, implement, and communicate innovative marketing campaigns and impactful key messages to a wide variety of audiences
• Design, create, edit and produce marketing materials and digital communications such as project profiles, posters, PowerPoint presentations, publication and newsletter articles
• Organize and prepare proposals and presentations using marketing resource materials such as data, slides, photographs, and reports
• Manage, design, write, and edit copy for NTCIC’s website, social media accounts and industry blogs
• Manage and direct advertising and promotional needs, including print and electronic ads, conference booth materials
• Develop, implement and maintain communications calendar and social media calendar.
• Track all marketing data and create reports for Senior Management team and board.
• Support NTCIC’s Senior Management and staff to develop superior marketing initiatives that keep the organization successfully engaged in as thought leaders in industry
• Act as a cross-department marketing liaison, spotting opportunities for interlacing marketing objectives between teams, gathering requirements, managing timelines and expectations
• Collaborate with affiliate entities to support marketing and communications initiatives to amplify NTCIC messaging across all platforms
• Establish a positive relationship with external partners and stakeholders to help formulate industry strategy and influence
• Support public policy initiatives to analyze and convert data into comprehendible statistics/talking points
• Refine internal communication strategies to support employee engagement
• Provide marketing support to NTCIC staff as requested to promote effective branding
• Develop and manage a budget that coincides with multiple NTCIC departments and their organizational goals
• Develop estimates and plans for company events and projects; track activities against budgeted line-items
• Seek, negotiate, execute, and manage sponsorships and sponsor benefits for industry events, conferences, products and initiatives that support NTCIC’s goals and mission; coordinate exhibit materials, staff attendance, and speaker participation for sponsored events
• Ensure all company materials are consistent in tone and brand
• Develop training materials and lead staff social media training
• Train staff in customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Direct all departments to marketing collateral locations and educate team to ensure consistent brand identity
• Identify trends to help NTCIC better deliver materials and promote key initiatives through measurement tools like website, email marketing platform, and CRM
• Identify and apply for industry awards that commend NTCIC’s strengths and accomplishments in the tax credit industry
• Lead special events initiatives, including serve as liaison for Lobby Day activities, internal trainings/retreats, celebration events
• Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or public relations
• Minimum of 4 years of work experience
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite and WordPress
• Exceptional proofreading skills for grammar, accuracy and company tone
• Knowledge of SEO, keyword research & Google Analytics to track web metrics and impact content strategy
• Experience with Salesforce or other CRM
• Detail-oriented; strong commitment to quality and accuracy
• Self-motivated, confident, energetic, and creative
• Adaptability and flexibility in working across a dispersed and dynamic work environment
• Capable of managing multiple projects with a variety of priorities simultaneously
• Able to quickly and creatively solve problems
• Strong ability to express complex and sometimes technical issues to a non-technical audience, both written and verbally
Please email your resume in .doc, .docx, .pdf, .txt, .rtf, .html, or .ascii format to 820933-CSemail@example.com. If you wish to enclose a cover letter, please include it in the body of your email message.
National Trust Community Investment Corporation (NTCIC) offers a progressive work environment, competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including; medical, dental, vision, paid-time-off, life/disability insurance, commuter flex accounts and a 401(k). NTCIC is an equal opportunity organization. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability and actively seeks opportunities to include members of these groups in its programs and activities.